Friday 17 October 2014

Tagged Under:

Total Slaughter: Joe Budden vs. Hollow Da Don (Full Battle)

By: Muse On: 05:42
  • Share The Gag
  • The Shady Records-backed Total Slaughter battle Rap event went down last night at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. The biggest attractions at the show were of course the battles Murda Mook vs. Loaded Lux and Joe Budden vs. Hollow Da Don.



    Memorable Lines:

    Hollow Da Don
    #1. “Put up that jagged edge, nah I got 112 I want Joe-to-see.”
    #2. “And these bars be like clubs that don’t want niggas to come around cuz these bars are only wearing Budden-down.”
    #3. “This win’ a smart move for your boss who employed you/ For not shutting this down, y’all should fire Marshall!”


    Joe Budden
    #1. “To my lost fans, can’t figure what my aim is/ Here I go again making another bitch famous,”
    #2. “We had an exchange on Twitter I was disturbed some/ You ask me where’s my last hit– nigga where’s your first one?”

    #3. “It was like street fighter when y’all was rocking/ You was like Blanca: balled up on the floor and it was shocking” (*Budden is referring to Hollow’s physical confrontation with another battle rapper, Jon John Da Don).

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment